Selasa, 28 April 2009

pelik..

salam semua..pelik,,tu yg aku rasa..sbb aku terpaksa,menjadi org lain tuk kenal org..tak ke pelik..entah lah..tapi ape2x pun aku tak kisah,skunk aku dah tau kau mcm mana,n now it is my turn to show u who am i,coz u din really noe me..been keeping d real side of me...sorry fer my childishness,just wanna see,how far u can bear wit me,n indeed,u can due to ur ignorance towards wat i hv done,well..am just feel wanna stop dis things n gonna let off my true colors flows..coz i do feel dat all dis things r making other people underestimate myself..especially those who r not seeing n knowing me fer real,hehe..complicated,yet it sumthing dat unpredictable n dat is me....=)..welcome to my life,deary people..the truth dosen always stay out there,sumtimes it stays inside of Urself..wahhhhhh..entry yg pelik..hehe

5 komentar:

handsoff mengatakan...

sape erkk dak kecik ni.. mcm ganas jekk org nya... dr segi bahasa yg digunakan... pelik gak ni ???

budak kecik mengatakan...

heheh..entah la,berubah2x..

handsoff mengatakan...

jgn la ubah2.. tak elok ler..

fasha comeback again mengatakan...

I wanna give you what you need I wanna be there in your dreams You gotta show me tthat you want it as much as I do :D
followers and link my blog ;)

budak kecik mengatakan...

hello pasha,thanks fer d comment,hehe.such a sweet notes..thanks..hehe